Contra Costa Regional Medical Center (CCRMC) – Martinez, CA
Contra Costa Regional Medical Center is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility. Since 2008, we have provided a full range of psychiatric services at CCRMC including Inpatient, PES, Consult Liaison, Detention Facility, and Outpatient Behavioral Health.
- Weekend Coverage
- 2 units offering a total of 43 acute psychiatric beds
- Serves patient population over the age of 18
- Unit 4C - 16 hour shifts daily (7a-11p), provide 20 days off per month for 23 patients
- Unit 4D - 12 hour shifts (7a-7p) for 20 patients
- The unit is staffed with clerks, Utilization review nurses, discharge planners, physicians, social workers, and occupational therapists, and provides care aimed at helping patients recover in a supportive environment.
- $185.00 per hour for Part-Time W-2 Employees
- Attractive 401K and Competitive Company Match
- The East Bay is the birthplace of many musical acts, including Creedence Clearwater Revival, Counting Crows, Digital Underground, Green Day, Tower of Power, The Pointer Sisters, MC Hammer and Tupac Shakur. As such, there are many music venues in the area catering to all sounds, from major pop and arena shows at Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum to more intimate venues like the Oakland Paramount Theater, the Fox Oakland Theatre and UC Berkeley’s Greek Theater.