Contra Costa Regional Medical Center (CCRMC) – Martinez, CA
CCRMC is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility. Since 2008, we have provided a full range of psychiatric services at CCRMC including Inpatient, PES, Consult Liaison, Detention Facility, and Outpatient Behavioral Health.
Consult Liaison – Consultation Liaison Psychiatrist: Provides professional specialized psychiatric diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients of all ages in the outpatient settings at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center. The psychiatrist reports to, and is supervised by, the Psychiatry Chief
- Daily consults on the MedSurge floor
- 8 hours per week
- Mondays 9 am - 5 pm
- Serves County based chronic patients
- Located in Martinez, CA
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Attractive 401K and company match
- The East Bay is the birthplace of many musical acts, including Creedence Clearwater Revival, Counting Crows, Digital Underground, Green Day, Tower of Power, The Pointer Sisters, MC Hammer and Tupac Shakur. As such, there are many music venues in the area catering to all sounds, from major pop and arena shows at Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum to more intimate venues like the Oakland Paramount Theater, the Fox Oakland Theatre and UC Berkeley’s Greek Theater.