Contra Costa Regional Medical Center (CCRMC) – Martinez, CA
Contra Costa Regional Medical Center is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility. Since 2008, we have provided a full range of psychiatric services at CCRMC including Inpatient, PES, Consult Liaison, Detention Facility, and Outpatient Behavioral Health.
Detention Facility Service
- Martinez Detention Facility
- 16 hour shifts (7 AM - 11 PM), 365 days per year
- Outpatient level services provided, in a forensic setting
- Wide variety of mental illness including seriously and persistently mentally ill in a jail setting
- Physicians serve 16 - 20 patients each day
- Special unit for severe mental health needs
- Therapy support staff on site, assistance with release planning, designated Psych RN, and full family medicine clinic on site to manage additional concerns
- Physician can pursue involuntary medication, court requests for involuntary medications
- Availability of broad formulary with in house pharmacist
- Physician has the ability to send patients to the local ED as needed
- $185.00 Annually for Part-Time W-2 Employees
- Attractive 401K and Competitive Company Match
- The East Bay is the birthplace of many musical acts, including Creedence Clearwater Revival, Counting Crows, Digital Underground, Green Day, Tower of Power, The Pointer Sisters, MC Hammer and Tupac Shakur. As such, there are many music venues in the area catering to all sounds, from major pop and arena shows at Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum to more intimate venues like the Oakland Paramount Theater, the Fox Oakland Theatre and UC Berkeley’s Greek Theater.