Community Research Foundation – San Diego, CA
Community Research Foundation (CRF) programs deliver services in a trauma-informed and culturally sensitive manner, utilizing a wraparound approach for children and a psychosocial rehabilitation and recovery approach for adults. Individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance use problems are welcomed, and an integrated approach is utilized to address both the psychiatric and substance conditions. The strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences of clients and families/significant others are considered primary in carrying out this mission. CRF provides services to various diverse communities such as Latinx and Middle Eastern populations.
- Youth and Family Services - Nueva VIsta
- 6 hours of coverage per week
- Caseload is roughly 200 clients
- Dedicated front office staff, translators, and clinicians supporting Psychiatrists to focus on medical management and providing good patient care.
- Traditions Behavioral Health is proud to accept and work with H1B and J1 Visa holders
- $175.00 per hour for W-2 Employees
- Attractive 401K and Competitive Company Match
- California's second largest city and the United States' eighth largest, San Diego boasts a citywide population of nearly 1.3 million residents and more than 3 million residents countywide. San Diego's arts and culture and culinary arts are booming. The hottest, new culinary arts talents prepare award-winning meals throughout the region's 6,400 eating establishments. Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the U.S., is home to 15 museums, numerous art galleries, beautiful gardens, the Tony Award-winning The Globe Theatres and the world-famous San Diego Zoo. San Diego is renowned for its idyllic climate, 70 miles of pristine beaches and a dazzling array of world-class family attractions. Popular attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo and San Diego Zoo Safari Park, SeaWorld San Diego and LEGOLAND California. San Diego offers an expansive variety of things to see and do, appealing to guests of all ages from around the world.