Santa Clara Valley Medical Center – San Jose, CA
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center is a 574-bed acute care public teaching hospital affiliated with Stanford University Medical School. TBH supports the Santa Clara County Main Jail Complex Main Jail is a third-generation correctional facility that uses the direct supervision model, with a capacity designed to house up to 854 inmates. In this environment, 2-3 officers oversee a locked "module" or dormitory with up to 64 inmates. Some of the units are special management units with a lower capacity. Cases are similar to county population. The inpatient unit cases are similar to other acute psychiatric inpatient units in the community.
Custody Health Inpatient Unit
- 41 bed inpatient unit
- Average Daily Census of 30; with no official cap
- Triple physician coverage; 7am – 5pm (10-hour shifts)
- Average caseload of 8-13 cases per psychiatrist
- Flexibility for additional shifts on the unit
- Traditions Behavioral Health is proud to accept and work with H1B and J1 Visa holders
- $200.00 per hour for Part-Time W-2 Employees
- Attractive 401K and Competitive Company Match
- San Jose is notable as a center of innovation, for its affluence,Mediterranean climate, and extremely high cost of living. As of June 2021, the city has the highest percentage of million-dollar (or more) homes in the United States. Its location within the booming high tech industry as a cultural, political, and economic center has earned the city the nickname "Capital of Silicon Valley". San Jose is one of the wealthiest major cities in the United States and the world, and has the third-highest GDP per capita in the world (after Zürich, Switzerland and Oslo, Norway). San Jose lies between the San Andreas Fault, and the Calaveras Fault. San Jose is shaken by moderate earthquakes on average one or two times a year.