Canyon Manor Mental Health Center – Novato, CA
Canyon Manor is licensed as a 24-hour Mental Health Rehabilitation Center located in the City of Novato in Marin County, California. We provide consistent rehabilitation treatment programming and nursing care for gravely disabled and severely mentally ill clients, including those with compromised mobility and other special care needs. Our Dual Diagnosis Program has been serving clients with both mental illness and substance abuse disorder for over 35 years. Canyon Manor serves clients referred from county mental health services throughout California (15 different counties), the Veterans Administration, private health care providers, and families seeking care for a loved one.
- 89-Bed Mental Health Facility
- 16 hours of coverage per week
- 2+ acres, newly renovated campus
- Flexible weekday coverage, Monday – Friday
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Must be comfortable with developmentally disabled patients
- Supportive nursing staff available 24 hours per day
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Experienced in trauma-related care
- Experienced with Substance Use Disorders
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive 401K and Company Match
- Novato is a city in northern Marin County, in the North Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. Novato is located about 10 miles northwest of San Rafael and about 30 miles north of San Francisco. Novato has been called one of the best places to live in the U.S. Major geographical features nearby include Mount Burdell and Mount Burdell Open Space Preserve to the north and Big Rock Ridge to the southwest.