Humboldt County Behavioral Health - Eureka, CA
Humboldt County Behavioral Health, provides mental health services for Humboldt County residents, including eligible Medi-Cal patients. Their county services provide treatment to address their residents’ mental health systems, arranging follow-up quality care, and a referral network of resources. TBH supports Humboldt County Behavioral Health with Adult and Child & Adolescent physicians to address the needs of their patients.
Psychiatric Health Facility (PHF)
- 16-bed unit
- 16 hour shifts daily (7 AM - 11 PM), with 20 days off each month
- 12 hours of inpatient and 4 hours to the attached CSU
- Preceptorship opportunities with UCSF available
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Attractive 401K and Company Match
- PTO & CME Accrual
- Eureka is a port city in Northern California. Its Old Town district features elaborate Victorian houses such as the nearby Carson Mansion. Sequoia Park Zoo is home to pandas, primates, and features a walk-through aviary. Next to the zoo, Sequoia Park is home to massive old-growth redwood trees. Guided boat cruises aboard the early-1900s Madaket ferry take in the sights, seals and bird life of Humboldt Bay.