Behavioral Health & Recovery Services of Stanislaus County - Stanislaus, CA
Behavioral Health & Recovery Services (BHRS) provides integrated mental health services to adults and older adults with a serious mental illness and to children and youth with a serious emotional disturbance. BHRS also provides outpatient and residential alcohol and drug treatment and prevention services and serves as Stanislaus County’s Public Guardian. Services are provided in community-based locations throughout the County by over 500 staff in 80 County administered programs and community partnerships. BHRS has a strong emphasis on partnering with consumers and families, on providing culturally competent services and a belief that individuals can and do recover from mental illness and alcohol and drug addiction.
Outpatient Clinic Services - Tele - Hybrid
- 20 hours of coverage per week
- Flexible 10 hour shifts, Monday – Friday
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Monthly staffing includes 3 weeks of Tele-Psychiatry, with 1 week of in-person coverage
- Must be comfortable serving chronic county patients
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive 401K and Company Match
- Stanislaus County is a playground for foodies looking to tease their palate with multi-ethnic dining. It also offers boutique shopping, endless fun and great entertainment. From the world-class Gallo Center for the Arts, to live music and exciting nightlife, or to their being recognized as one of the best places in the United States for outdoor natural aspects of attractiveness, it has something for everyone.