Contra Costa Regional Medical Center (CCRMC) – Concord, CA
Contra Costa Regional Medical Center is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility. Since 2008, we have provided a full range of psychiatric services at CCRMC including Inpatient, PES, Consult Liaison, Detention Facility, and Outpatient Behavioral Health.
Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Child services provided in the San Pablo clinic
- Coverage is Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM on-site
- 24-40 hours per week
- Child: 90 minutes for initial evaluations, 40 minutes for follow up
- UR coaches available to help with paperwork
- Nursing support for medication and injections
- Staff includes clerks, lead Psychiatrist, program manager, Clinical Social Workers, AOD (Alcohol and Other Drug) clinicians, and therapists.
- $315,000.00 Annually for Full-Time (40 hours per week) W-2 Employees
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Attractive 401K and Competitive Company Match
- Generous Annual Bonuses
- PTO and CME Accrual
- The East Bay is the birthplace of many musical acts, including Creedence Clearwater Revival, Counting Crows, Digital Underground, Green Day, Tower of Power, The Pointer Sisters, MC Hammer and Tupac Shakur. As such, there are many music venues in the area catering to all sounds, from major pop and arena shows at Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum to more intimate venues like the Oakland Paramount Theater, the Fox Oakland Theatre and UC Berkeley’s Greek Theater.