Newport Academy – National Organization
Newport Academy is a top-rated, gender-specific, teen & young adult residential treatment program. With over 500 years of clinical & therapeutic expertise, we strive to provide sustainable healing that treats the underlying causes of maladaptive and destructive behavior. We treat individuals, ages 12-22, struggling with teenage depression, teen anxiety, eating disorders, teen trauma, teen dual diagnosis, and teenage substance abuse. Newport Academy is a different kind of teen rehab center. Through our clinical expertise and holistic care, we empower teens and restore families. We are a teen treatment center that provides the safety, support, and, above all, the unconditional love that teens and their families need to heal.
Teen & Young Adults Residential Programs
- Average of 10 hours of coverage per weekend
- Ultra-luxurious high-end facilities offering wrap-around services
- Call Coverage across all sites Saturday and Sunday
- No in-person requirement for call coverage
- $185.00 per hour for W2 Employees
- Attractive 401K and Company Match
- California is a state in the Western United States, located along the Pacific Coast. With nearly 39.2 million residents across a total area of approximately 163,696 square miles. The Greater Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay areas are the nation's second and fifth most populous urban regions respectively, with the former having more than 18.7 million residents and the latter having over 9.6 million.Sacramento is the state's capital, while Los Angeles is the most populous city in the state and the second most populous city in the country. San Francisco is the second most densely populated major city in the country. California borders Oregon to the north, Nevada and Arizona to the east, the Mexican state of Baja California to the south; and it has a coastline along the Pacific Ocean to the west. The state's extremely diverse geography ranges from the Pacific Coast and metropolitan areas in the west to the Sierra Nevada mountains in the east, and from the redwood and Douglas fir forests in the northwest to the Mojave Desert in the southeast. The Central Valley, a fertile agricultural area, dominates the state's center. California is well known for its warm Mediterranean climate along the coast and monsoon seasonal weather inland. The large size of the state results in climates that vary from moist temperate rainforest in the north to arid desert in the interior, as well as snowy alpine in the mountains. Drought and wildfires are a persistent issue for the state.