Contra Costa Regional Medical Center (CCRMC) – Martinez, CA
Contra Costa Regional Medical Center is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility. Since 2008, we have provided a full range of psychiatric services at CCRMC including Inpatient, PES, Consult Liaison, Detention Facility, and Outpatient Behavioral Health.
Psychiatric Emergency Services
- Shift times 5 PM - 9 AM
- Average Daily Census of 25-30
- Flexible scheduling options available
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with mental, emotional and behavioral disorders
- Provide clinical consultation, training and support to staff regarding medical related issues
- $385,000 Annually for Full-Time W-2 Employees 11 PM - 7 AM
- $350,000 Annually for Full-Time W2 Employees 7 AM - 11 PM
- Attractive 401K and Competitive Company Match
- The East Bay is the birthplace of many musical acts, including Creedence Clearwater Revival, Counting Crows, Digital Underground, Green Day, Tower of Power, The Pointer Sisters, MC Hammer and Tupac Shakur. As such, there are many music venues in the area catering to all sounds, from major pop and arena shows at Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum to more intimate venues like the Oakland Paramount Theater, the Fox Oakland Theatre and UC Berkeley’s Greek Theater.