Newport Academy – National Organization
Newport Academy is a top-rated, gender-specific, teen & young adult residential treatment program. With over 500 years of clinical & therapeutic expertise, we strive to provide sustainable healing that treats the underlying causes of maladaptive and destructive behavior. We treat individuals, ages 12-22, struggling with teenage depression, teen anxiety, eating disorders, teen trauma, teen dual diagnosis, and teenage substance abuse. Newport Academy is a different kind of teen rehab center. Through our clinical expertise and holistic care, we empower teens and restore families. We are a teen treatment center that provides the safety, support, and, above all, the unconditional love that teens and their families need to heal.
Teen & Young Adults Residential Programs
- Average of 10 hours of coverage per residential facility
- Average caseload of 25 patients per physician
- Young Adult (18-28) Severe Anxiety/OCD fellow needed
- Ultra-luxurious high-end facilities offering wrap-around services
- $185.00 per hour for W2 Part-Time Employees
- Attractive 401K and Company Match
- Ventura County comprises the Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA Combined Statistical Area. It is also considered the southernmost county along the California Central Coast. There are 555,953 acres (224,986 ha) outside of national forest land in Ventura County. North of Highway 126, the county is mountainous and mostly uninhabited, and contains some of the most unspoiled, rugged and inaccessible wilderness remaining in southern California. Small coastal mountains rim Ventura County on its landward side. They range in elevation from 50 feet (15 m) along the coast south of the coastal plain, to about 3,100 feet (940 m) in the Santa Monica Mountains. The Santa Ynez Mountains, the Topatopa Mountains, and the Piru Mountains make up the northern boundary of the coastal plain, the Santa Susana Mountains are alongside the eastern boundary of the county, and the Simi Hills and the Santa Monica Mountains are along the southern border with Los Angeles County.