Contra Costa Regional Medical Center (CCRMC) – Pittsburg, CA
Contra Costa Regional Medical Center is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility. Since 2008, we have provided a full range of psychiatric services at CCRMC including Inpatient, PES, Consult Liaison, Detention Facility, and Outpatient Behavioral Health.
Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Adult services provided in the Pittsburg clinic
- Coverage is Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- 32 - 40 hours of coverage per week
- Tele - Hybrid options available
- Adults: 60 minutes for initial evaluations, 30 minutes for follow up
- UR coaches available to help with paperwork
- Nursing support for medication and injections
- Staff includes clerks, lead Psychiatrist, program manager, Clinical Social Workers, AOD (Alcohol and Other Drug) clinicians, and therapists
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Attractive 401K and company match
- Generous Annual Bonuses
- PTO and CME Accrual
- The East Bay is the birthplace of many musical acts, including Creedence Clearwater Revival, Counting Crows, Digital Underground, Green Day, Tower of Power, The Pointer Sisters, MC Hammer and Tupac Shakur. As such, there are many music venues in the area catering to all sounds, from major pop and arena shows at Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum to more intimate venues like the Oakland Paramount Theater, the Fox Oakland Theatre and UC Berkeley’s Greek Theater.